(A) Bypass Pruner : Model BP6250
- Forged with light metal alloy but lighter and smaller than the others
- Cuts up to 1” diameter. 8-1/2”, 7-1/2 oz.
(B) Bypass Pruner: Model BP3160
- Same heavy-duty shear as the BP3180
- Smaller and lighter in design
- Cuts up to 3/4” dia. 8-1/4”, 3-3/4” oz.
(C) Bypass Pruner: Model BP3180
- Professional pruner with long narrow replaceable blades
- Open end handles with vinyl grips
- Rieser pattern
- Cuts up to 1” diameter. 8-3/4”, 14-1/2 oz.
(D) Anvil Pruner: Model AP3110
- Will cut heavy twigs without harming blades
- One hand catch
- Cuts up to 3/4” diameter
- 8”, 7-1/2 oz.
(E) Bypass Pruner: Model BP6190
- Pruner is lightweight and ergonomically designed for the ease and comfort
- Radial Arc® blades are drop-forged and hollow ground for a superior, 1 inch cutting capacity
- CoroniumTM steel handles add true strength for professional results
(F) Bypass Pruner: Model BP6170
- While a bit smaller, this pruner has all of the good features of the BP 6190
- 3/4” diameter pruning capacity
(G) Ratchet Pruner: Model RP3230
- 3/4” diameter cutting capacity
- Power multiplying ratchet action for easy cutting
- Non stick coated blade for smooth cutting and cleaning
- Squeeze and release step action lets the ratchet do the work
- Specially designed molded grip fits all size hands
- Easy to set, squeeze to release, safety lock